Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Week's Favorites!

Here are a few articles that I really enjoyed from this week! I hope you enjoy them as well :-)

Jonathan over at Awake@theWheel has a fantastic reminder to make sure you have a trajectory
I feel like this is something I am always trying to remember, but the craziness of day to day activities distracts me!

We're Only Human has a interesting article on working memory and parenting: Remembering who is the parent!

The Happiness Project has a nice article on how letting go of your resolutions made lead to you completing them. Thanks stress reduction!

Simple Organized Life covered one of my favorite and most battled topics: Keeping my home office organized! Check it out for some good tips... although I'm not sure I can stop myself from keeping extra supplies in my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment