Sunday, December 20, 2009

Craziness of the Holidays

I'm heading out of town today... I was supposed to head out yesterday, but that NorEaster delayed my plans! I'll post occasionally while I'm gone, but I hope everyone has a fantastic holidays.

Per usual, I'm a bit sick. Whenever I slow down, I tend to get sick a little. Perhaps that should be a goal for the new year: Not getting sick when I go on vacation!

Given my prerogative to be 3 months forward I got a lot of my Christmas shopping ahead of time. This not only helps with the stress, but with the budget as well. In fact, in Christmas shopping I found a book for T for Valentine's Day already! However, since I've started ahead of time, I tend to figure I'll be fine. Then the week before hand I realize how much I have left to do!

Happy Holidays to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment