Saturday, December 12, 2009

Exam Morning / Dream Paranoia

Good morning... I woke up a little after 5am having weird dreams about how I overscheduled myself (as usual) and had no time to study. I stayed in bed until about 6:40, and now its up and studying!

I essentially have 12 hours to study, shower, eat a little, and make it to the exam.

I am one of those people who often remembers my dreams. Most of the time, I can pick out what parts came what what events during the day. Sort of some convoluted attempt of my mind to organize itself. I feel like my mind likes to organize the same way I do... dump EVERYTHING out, attempt to sort through it, then hope I have enough energy left to put it back where it belongs. Perhaps those tired mornings are the ones where everything is still in a pile on the floor of my mind.

So last night's, I went to work, had printer trouble, forgot about an observation at work, went to some weird christmas show/rodeo/variety show I was supposed to go to. When I woke up from the dream, I had less than 4 hours to study. My mind compensated for this by making sure I had a good 12 hours to study.

This time I forced myself now to schedule anything for this entire day. I'm working at home for a little, then it's off to the bookstore for the rest of the day.

After this I should be able to focus more on writing coherent posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment