Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exams!

This semester, on a whim regarding some possible future plans, I decided to take a class. The class is an old enemy of sorts that still haunts me from my undergraduate days. However, in my decisions regarding my future I ended up taking two tough courses and one self-paced online course. A little more than I bargained for... given I have two jobs already, one of which is my own business (that is not home based.)

So I have one exam this evening, a probably final next Thursday, and another final Saturday night. (Yes, Saturday night... big university equal bad exam times.)

I have this propensity to always take on more than I really should be able to handle. I'm sure I am not alone in this aspect. As T tells me, "When your worklife goes down your personal life goes up and vice versa." Is there a way to avoid such an unfair exchange?

Now it's time to study...

No comments:

Post a Comment