Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009 Personal Goals

Here are my 3 personal goals for 2009:

1) Go to gym consistently/train for runs: C+, I was doing okay for a little while. Then just one of getting sick back and forth and life… and the training didn’t go so well. I still ran my whole marathon, just VERY slowly! I have been going to the gym about 2-3 a week right now and I want to up that starting January.

2) Have people over at least 2X/month: C-, during the summer, we had people over almost every weekend for BBQ. However, during spring and fall it was much less frequent. In fact, it was almost non-existent during the fall.

3) Volunteer & Donate at least 1X/month: B+, this summer I became a volunteer instructor for the Red Cross and have instructed twice. (Their schedule and mine don’t match very well.) Hopefully in a month or two I will start volunteering at a local hospital too. I have averaged a small donation each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment