This last fall killed my social calendar. I felt like I was always having to get work done or study. My goal if having people over a couple times a month went out the door. The only person I really had energy to be a bit social with was T. I'm hoping that changes this year
1) Meet up with friends 1x/week (even if that means taking a walk with one of the roommates)
2) Go out with friends at night at least 2x/month
3) Have people over 1x/month (at least!)
4) Go to 75% of work happy hours
Progress so far:
1) um, have in the other categories, but not so much this one; part of that is scuba lessons on the weekends
2) We went out for a friends birthday this week for dinner and trivia, so that's 1!
3) We have a game night scheduled for the 30th :-)
4) 1/1 so far!