Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goal #3: Get in Better Shape

Overall, I am in decent shape... I'm within 13lbs of how much I weighed 10 years ago (based on my driver's license) and if need be I can run a 8 minute mile (or pretty close). However, I have gained a few pounds and lost a little muscle in the year and half I've been with T. Also, this fall was so insane I felt like I never had a chance to work out and run anymore. I've been having some funny tummy stuff as well that I want to figure out, so without further ado... here are my mini goals for this one:

MiniGoals:

a) Go to the gym and do some basic weight training at least 3 days a week

b) Run at least 4 days a week

c) Try the Gluten free diet and see if that helps

d) Sign up and complete another marathon at a fast time

e) Run more than 1000 miles this year. (yes, no where near the 2000 of Aron, but still!

Optimism Goal: Run a half marathon in under 2:15!
I have run 3 half marathons in the past and only semi trained and pulled off a 2:17 almost every time. So I'm close... if I can get my act together. I'll be tracking that progress moreso at my other blog at http://milestocali.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment