Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goal #1: More time with Dogs

One of my and T's goals for 2010 is to spend more time with our two dogs, especially outdoors. One dog I've had for 2 1/2 years, and the other is a puppy we got around May. Both are about 70lbs with tons of energy!

To make this a SMART goal, I want to take the dogs out (walk, park, etc.) at least 4 times a week (assuming we are in town.) We just got back into town really really early Monday morning, and last night one of the roomies and I took both dogs walking for 30 minutes. While they aren't the best walkers, they love doing it?!

So there is one of our first goals of the year... 9 more to follow!

I'm going to try and keep weekly progress reports on most of these goals on this site.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment