Without further ado, here are my February Goals:
1) Credit Card charges of less than $1000: Everything goes on my credit card, except my mortgage, IRA payment, and electric bill (and sometimes gas.)
2) Develop a running plan that involves running 5k per week and follow it!!! (Follow it meaning at least get out there and run. If I don't actually run the whole mileage plan, I at least walk it or make the distance in the following day or two)
3) Get my taxes done! I should have a refund, so that's motivation.
4) Get office ORGANIZED... this is a huge undertaking, but I desperately need to do it.
5) Have March calendar planned out
And of course, I'll keep tabs on the 2010 goals as well...