Monday, September 13, 2010

Living on Pennies!

It's only the 13th and I have $245 left for the month. T and I are going to dinner tonight and I have a $25 gift card at least.  We are going out of town with T's parents this weekend, so I shouldn't have to pay for much, if anything, for three days.  I need the rest of the week to be No Spend Days with the except of gas.

Otherwise, money is good!  I just got a new client, so that is good. I think I will be able to hit my new savings goal without any problem.

The main difficulty I am having is running. I had a super busy weekend and allergies were beating me down, so T and I went for about a 2 mile walk last night, but that was it. Therefore, the alarm went off at 5:45, and I'm finishing my tea about to head out the door for a run!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment