Thursday, September 30, 2010

Felt Good, But Not So Much On Paper

I barely made any of my September goals, but I felt fairly good about this month overall! Funny how that works...

This month flew by; things were way busier than I originally planned. I took over running Special Olympics where I work and that took up a lot of time to figure it out.

Running: I did not run 100 miles, but I did do a little better here and there. I ran close to 30 I think.

Money: As noted in last post I didn't make the <$1000 challenge, but I'm okay with that. I'm going to attempt it again

Business: I have been working on it, more in the first half of the month, but I am making strides. My 1 year plan isn't quite as concrete as I would like, but I have some time to work on it again today.

Home: This is going slow!!! All the weekends away and working. We have things in place and organized. We just need wall decorations.

Social: I did fairly well on this goal!  Book club is this Friday (my friend I run it with had to postpone) and I went scrapbooking with a friend. I also went to lunch a little and saw some old friends. I have a couple of friends I need to see that I miss, but they are on the October list!

Cooking: I made a new dish two nights ago!  And I found some cooking shows and a cookbook I really like. I did a good amount of cooking, but I need to start using recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment