Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 2011 Goal Review

It's February 1st and I'm working on finalizing my 10 monthly goals. Some of these are going to be goals that I did not accomplish in January. Here's how January ended up:


#1 - Host two parties at home: I had one party... allergies knocked me out so horribly this month

#2 - Run 3 days a week, strength train 2 days a week: Once again... allergies killed me, but I still managed to PR on my half marathon this past weekend!

#3 - Less than $700 on the credit card (minus the cost of windows): If you take out the extra gift I bought my mom, I am under $700... I am quite happy about this one. I even had an extra splurge or two and still semi-made it.

#4 - Read 2 books: Yes!  I read The Help and The Abstinence Teacher



#5 - Be intimate >= 20 days: :-( I managed 12 days... while I have excuses, I really shouldn't get excuses.

#6 - 1 coffeeshop personal time per week: I did make it twice to get work done, but not really for personal time... 

#7 - Have taxes mostly done: I've kept up as much as I can!

#8 - Take dogs running or hiking 10 times: Just twice... darn.

#9 - Review AIM modules: Negative... I need to get on this!

#10 - Volunteers (my friends and I are trying to volunteer 1 time per month at a different place each month): Did not happen... I tried to sign up for some CPR training (as the trainer) but others had already taken the slots I had. I did do some free babysitting for a friend of T's. So semi-credit.


So even being generous with myself, I only managed 4/10 goals. I need to keep focusing on this! Do I need to be more serious with myself? Or more realistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment