Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Week of January Update

So how I have done on my goals?  Not too shabby actually!  I would have done worse if my allergies weren't so bad. The two that really bother me decided to attack at the same time, which means I am foggy-headed and sneezing all the time right now. It's supposed to rain and lower the allergy count starting tonight.

Here is my goal review so far:
#1 - Host two parties at home: My book exchange club cohost and I are trying to get a date set...

#2 - Run 3 days a week, strength train 2 days a week: I have been to the gym 5 of the last 7 days, 2 runs, 1 walk/run, one bike, 2 strength days... yay!

#3 - Less than $700 on the credit card (minus the cost of windows): I'm just under $300 and that included an extra late $250 Christmas gift for my mom. :-) Cause she's awesome

#4 - Read 2 books: I finished The Help :-) The book is awesome.



#5 - Be intimate >=20 days: 5/7 days so far... looking good ;-)

#6 - 1 coffeeshop personal time per week: Not yet...

#7 - Have taxes mostly done: I have done as much as I can without any tax forms back (i've entered business income, and ordered 1099s)

#8 - Take dogs running or hiking 10 times: 0/10... with allergies right now, I can only exercise inside.

#9 - Review AIM modules: there are around 30 total... I've looked through 3

#10 - Volunteers (my friends and I are trying to volunteer 1 time per month at a different place each month): I have emailed my friends, but that's as far as I have gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment