Sunday, January 23, 2011

Allergies, Cold, and Goal Review

Despite a great first week of 2011, allergies hit me, and I think a good ole cold as well. The remaining two weeks have been miserable. 

This week I finally was able to get sufficient sleep to feel semi-okay, and went out for an evening jog on Thursday. I ended up doing 3 miles at a 9:47 pace which was exciting for me. Yesterday, I went for a short little over 2 miles at a leisurely pace. Then I came home, showered, and fell asleep. :-(

Having no energy is tough... I have a half marathon in one week. Oh boy. I'm not expecting to PR; I just want to make it through.

My friend and I are supposed to have the final personal training today. I did 4 of the 9 sessions with her... it was a nice kick in the butt to do more strength training. I also need to do more stretching.


#1 - Host two parties at home: We had our first one: our book exchange club. It was small but fun. 

#2 - Run 3 days a week, strength train 2 days a week: I've done 2 runs, and I'm going to the gym for strength today. So halfway... 

#3 - Less than $700 on the credit card (minus the cost of windows): I'm just over $610... This is going to be really tough with that unexpected $250, but I'm still trying. If I keep it under $800 I will still consider it a success.

#4 - Read 2 books: One book done, second, third, and forth books all started!  Haha

#5 - Be intimate >= 20 days: I'm only at 8... no progress. How sad :-( We were both sick this week and sleeping habits were all sorts of off. 

#6 - 1 coffeeshop personal time per week: Still not... but I am finding time to make tea and read at home.

#7 - Have taxes mostly done: I am keeping up with this still...just waiting on forms.

#8 - Take dogs running or hiking 10 times: 1 time!  3 milers with my lab, and a little cool down walk with the shepard.

#9 - Review AIM modules: No progress since last week.

#10 - Volunteers (my friends and I are trying to volunteer 1 time per month at a different place each month): Scheduling seems to make it tough this month... and feeling so blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment