Monday, November 22, 2010

Breaking the Cycle

Jenny at Life After College had a post that really resonated with me. She talked about taking time for herself and then going into a spiral of anxiety because of trying to catch back up. This is something I feel like I go through almost daily, if not weekly. I'm trying to find a way to break the cycle... here are some ideas I have come up with:

* Have a weekly time set up just for me to go to a coffeeshop or bookstore or something where I can review where I am, what I need to do, and a little me time.

* Set up some type of schedule for housework to get done

* Make a concerted effort to pick up things as they are dropped!

*  Build in fitness and healthy eating more

I'll keep updated on my progress. :-)

Please let me know ANY ideas you have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment