Monday, November 22, 2010

Turning the Corner

I've had a hard past few months... I have felt constantly unhappy with myself, and somewhat powerless. It came to a culmination this weekend when I almost finally pushed away someone extremely important to me. Perhaps, that was what I needed, for I have felt more like myself the last 36 hours than I have in awhile.

I have a bunch of half written articles that require me to look in depth as various aspects of my life. I hope to get to these this week. 

Also, Trent at the Simple Dollar had a nice article about taking the time to make sure his life was aligning with his future goals.

It is quite timely that I feel better with it being Thanksgiving week. I need to take the time to acknowledge those who make a difference in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment