Sunday, November 7, 2010

October ReCap

Oh October...where did you go?
The happiness thing happened a little...but fell apart as soon as I got a whiff of November. Sad, isn't it? (Literally...) This is something I really need to focus on more; I just need to find the energy. (Crazy cycle isn't it?

Money-wise I'm very happy!  The credit card total was $1036. Although it is just over $1000, I'm still considering it a success. At the Marine Corp Marathon, I splurge on two winter dresses and a desperately needed belt from my favorite store H&M (which I don't have at home) and two MCM Christmas Ornaments. One was for T and I, and one for my grandfather who was a Marine.

I'm debating whether to set goals for November at all... or to just try to live the month with a smile. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment