Friday, February 19, 2010

So Busy...

My brother and his girlfriend were in town for a long weekend. It was an absolute blast and I loved having them here, but now I'm playing major catch up.

I feel like I'm always busy... I try to plan in break time and then something comes up and there goes relaxation time!

I know its hard on T, but he is being so supportive; I really appreciate it. Now to just find the time to let him know how much I appreciate it!

I need to keep working on streamlining my work... it's getting better but it's not quite there yet. And I don't think I ever posted my #10 resolution: Organize my life!

On a happy note, in preparation for our visitors, we SUPER cleaned the house. I did a lot of organizing in the office. It's not perfect yet, but it's SO much better. We are making a conscious effect to keep it as nice as we got it! We've been doing well so far! I also took a big old bag to goodwill and a bunch of old VHS and DVDs. I also took a bunch of books to the used book store. (And only came back with one that is semi job related.)

Here's to life calming down soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment