February was not my best month over, although I was the most social I've been in a while. I'm busy working on my life plan to achieve more balance, but I'm not there yet.
1) Take dogs running or hiking 10 times: 6 times total. Poop.
2) Run 80 miles: 47 Total. Better than I usually do. Still not awesome.
3) Finish taxes: I am going to owe. So I'm in a holding pattern.
4) Do a morning stretching routine at least 18 of 28 days: 15/28 days
5) Be intimate at least 18 of the 28 days: 13/days days. This needs to become a focus.
6) Review AIM Modules: nada...
7) One social outing a week with friends: I went to happy hour with T on Friday, and Thai food and jazz music (by a friend of ours) on Saturday the 12th. This past weekend my mom was in town, so we did things together... not sure if that counts, but it was social! The last weekend of February was a crazy one, which involved me working a ton, Blue Man group, house party, grand opening of a friend's gym, and a comedy show. I think I did great with this goal!!!
8) Schedule a vacation... even a small one: tentatively planning NYC for my birthday... and camping in March. No more progress on that.
9) Finish organizing work materials in spare room: I have decided that this is a very low priority while everything else is crazy right now. This will be a summer project.
10) Have a dinner party: nope