Friday, July 2, 2010

July Goals: Cleaning Up Loose Ends

This is a short month for me in some senses. We leave for our big Thailand trip on the 22nd. So I only really have 3 weeks to get everything done this month!

The "theme" this month is tying up loose ends! So without further ado here are some of the loose ends I need to tie up!

1) August Calendar: We get back the 12th, but I still need to get the whole months schedule for my business (and contractors worked out) It's also transition back into the office job time.

2) Get rid of caseless CDs!

3) Put pictures up in bedroom

4) Get Thailand itinerary worked out

5) Fill out health care applications (for business)

6) Work on my field related blog

7) RUN MY TAIL OFF!!!

8) Organize my iTunes and get more good running songs

9) Organize the office

10) PLAY! :-D

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to tie up loose ends - I could really learn from this.

    ReplyDelete