Saturday, October 9, 2010

October So Far...

October is happening, whether I was ready for it or not!  I'm struggling with the Be Happy goal right now, but I am trying. Last night was the worst, but I feel much better today despite less than 5 hours sleep.

It looks like the money challenge will go well this month. So far I'm only at about $260 on the credit card. We are heading out of town next weekend, but will barely have to pay for anything between Saturday and Tuesday, so that's helpful. (Thanks family!  I love you!)

I'm not at all ready for the marathons, but there isn't much I can do about it now. I am going to just try to enjoy them for the gorgeous scenery and not worry about times. I have signed up for one in February, so that will be my new focus.

Today's Happy Task is date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment