Sunday, April 18, 2010

Refinance Complete!

On the second closing attempt, I signed my closing paper for refinancing. Our goal was to make our monthly payment as low as possible and I think we achieved that!

Money is doing well... now I am working on how to best allocate it. I won't be under $1000 this month. There is already a good $200-$250 that is donations/charity race sign ups. And the last three nights we went out to dinner. (Need to slow that down!)

My credit card goal this month is going to be to keep it under the old mortgage payment amount, since I won't have a mortgage payment due in May. I think I can manage that!

I am working on relaxing a little more. I'm still not great at it. On foot doctor's orders, I have started some yoga to work on stretching my legs out, and it's not as bad as I thought.

The Project M-31: Simplify Your Life in 30 Days at The Minimalist Path is going slowly!

I have done a couple of the days, but we haven't done them all yet! I will give an update on that soon as well!

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment