Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 3: Vehicle

As you may remember, last week I started doing Project M-31: Simplify Your Life in 30 Days at The Minimalist Path.

Last Tuesday, I was supposed to attack my car! Now I need to explain something. With my office job I am still traveling between about 6 different sites. With my business I travel even further between more sites. Given the population I work with I need certain materials in my car. So the complete minimalists in the car concept just doesn't work for my career. That aside, I spent a day last week on Saturday when I cleaned out my car. I went through the glove compartment. I cleaned out under the seats, in pockets, etc. It was fantastic!!! I did everything but only put in the minimalist items.

Then yesterday, I got my oil changed and they vacuumed the car. I feel much more calm in my car so I'll count that as a success!

So I have completed Day 2 and Day 3 so far! Look for more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment