Sunday, January 8, 2012

Resolutions?

I love making goals... sticking to them is a whole different issue. I'm great with ideas, not as good with follow-through. I work hard, but tend to bite off more than I can chew.

But at the end of the day, I love to push myself.
The big theme for this year is: Follow-Through

I want to not feel like I am always behind!

Personal
(1) Follow training plan... a plan that is more flexible and reasonable than I used to set.
(2) Run 1000 miles
(3) PR (in half and full marathon)
(4) Floss!
The first three will be tracked in more detail on my running blog

Relationships
(1) Be intimate 400 times (the boy helped set this one!)
(2) Rekindle friendships I have let slip

Work
(1) Work half as much
(2) Make twice as much
(Note: This were "borrowed" from J.Money at Budgets are $exy! Perhaps the most inspiring New Year's Resolution post I read!)

In order to keep myself accountable I am going to make a pretty reminder sign for them all and a tracking spreadsheet like Little Miss Moneybags.

More detail and monthly goals to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment